Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Narnia

I saw Narnia: the lion the witch and the wardrobe....
it was great i thought. i think the acting of the 4 kids was tremendous.... i liked lucy the best... maybe one day ill have a kid like her.
anyways, i cried at the part when aslan gave them crowns... i couldnt help but picture what it must be like for the God of the Universe to crown you and give you a name. I saw a little of myself in all 4 of the human characters.. called correctly "sons of adam" in the movie.
Go see it.. its clean and can give you a lot of insight on how man relates to God and the world we live in.
sj

3 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Iron Sharpens Iron said...

It'll rock your world.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Paul G said...

Scott-
I cried during "Milo and Otis".

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pwesents! i like lucy the best too...childlike faith. that's what I want to have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home